Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY16

Today I decided to stay at home working for the next group show on the 26th of February! Largo das Artes is closed for the carnival until tomorrow afternoon so I am editing in my bedroom and take some breaks in the nearby garden of Miguel and Paola. I can see the view of Corcovado mountain from there and a pristine swimming pool. 









I am not alone. I have Preto and Bela with me, two gentle dogs looking after the place and also Marcus the handy and local helper who loves play guitar during his free time. Today he offered me a huge Jackfruit I already saw yesterday at the Botanical Garden. With a long stick he removed the fruit from the tree that squashed in the soil ready to eat! The taste is a mix of banana and melon with a slippery texture... And than he also gave me a cusp of banana just in time because I am running out of it for my yogurt at breakfast!!! What a marvellous sustainable garden!!!

















1 comment:

  1. how wonderful and a caring and sharing soul to offer you the delights of this beautiful
    those doge love it when on skype and they are woofing in the back ground like protectors
    yoghurt for breakie some things do not need to change

    ReplyDelete