Thursday, April 2, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 60

Paraty is not Paraty without experiencing a sailing trip around the islands surrounding the cost. A myriad of boats in the port waiting for the tourists to embark. My boat was called Neptune I, a cosy one, boarding 25 people today. 








We stopped at Ilha do Algodao, Praia da Conceicao, da Lula e Vermelha and more... I got crazy about swimming and leaning down onto the big rocks that were so therapeutic after a good swim!








After 60 days in Brazil I felt really to be in holiday so I celebrated it by drinking a caipirinha, a very alcoholic drink, ... but believing or not it does me feel fantastic, full of energy and in contact with myself and the world around me! Some selfy for record this euphoric moment and a big thanks to the crew that made this possible!





And now I have with me a memorabilia of a beautiful beach we stopped along the way. It was like a Paradise with plants growing on the trees, butterflies and birds and a little dog following me everywhere...




1 comment: