Wednesday, April 22, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 80

Other magic moments happened.  Yesterday night Paje' Tobi Ituna confirmed he was coming to initiate my acoustic installation with a shamanic ritual! I sent to him a photo of a particular instrument I needed for the final composition that I found searching for Nhanderu a cosmological divinity linked to his Indio tribe. He reply me back asking where I found this photo because one of the person playing such a musical instrument was very similar to his son! And he was his son! (not sure which one thought)



Then a hummingbird visited me this morning by fluttering his wings very fast on the open balcony similar to a butterfly, looked at me, showing his shimmering fluorescent blue feathers and flying away. It was such a unique moment! I have already mentioned that for Indio hummingbird or honeysuckers birds have a particular symbolic meaning.

A hummingbird animal totem can offer you endless insight and effervescent wisdom. This totem is vastly unique, as as such, as unique offerings in the realm of totem guidance.


It is not commonly known that the fluttering wings of the hummingbird move in the pattern of an infinity symbol - further solidifying their symbolism of eternity, continuity, and infinity. 
By observing the hummingbird, we see they are seemingly tireless. Always actively seeking the sweetest nectar, they remind us to forever seek out the good in life and the beauty in each day.

The prime message of the hummingbird animal totem is: "The sweetest nectar is within!"

Hummingbirds are also a reminder of how we expend our own energy. When hummingbirds show up in our lives, it's a good time to take a look at our energy-stores and resources. Hummingbirds warrant an honest look at how we are maintaining our vibrational frequencies. Are we frittering away our energy on needless issues (ie: worry, fear, lack)? Or, are we in a state of well-honed, regulated balance when it comes to our energy and resources?




Today first thing in the morning I have also sent the last postcards to friends and family... always left at the last minute!





I was pleased to see Frado Monteiro this morning as well so he could finish to connected all the wires. It was a big job but it worked! Well I must say I am very worried about 'Entheogen' acoustic installation, only 3 days to go and still we haven't tried the sound and any frequencies in the real setting! Am I flittering away my energy on needless issues? In a very buddhist way Frado Monteiro suggested to forget the problem and the problem will go away. Very hard for a creative and organiser like me!








Frado Monteiro brought me and Bodo Korsig into a new Vegeterian restaurant: Remo Vegetal. I had a very nice sopa with lentilles and a quiche de palmito.






and than back to work... I edited another 'barato' story with Edvaldo from Niteroi as main character! 



1 comment:

  1. as always to totem arrives to communicate the words you dearly need to hear and you listen this is also the important element
    love you

    ReplyDelete