Saturday, April 25, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 83

Paje' Tobi Utuna from Tupi Guarani tribe is the Indio that will initiate my techno entheogen installation. Yesterday came to Largo das Artes as well to cleansing the place and today to do another special ritual for me to reinforce my energy ready for the opening. He did the ritual in the garden of my accommodation together with Miguel Sayad and Bodo Korsig. The fire was our spiritual guide and all the ceremony lasted until the fire switched off. 

When finished the ritual Bodo set up his camera for a selfy picture of us together.I am looking forward to see Tobi again on the opening day! 

Tobi invited me to visit Brazil once more because he will prepare another ritual for me together with all his Indio tribe! Amazing...it is a deja' vu for me... I experienced this same moment during one of my meditation session 14 years ago.














Tobi instructed me that I should wear all white for the opening and he gave me a beautiful decorative hear stick made with eagrette, seagull, oak, peacock, parrots bird feathers and seeds. So today I went to buy a white dress.


After shopping in Gavea district I went to visit two galleries close by. One Silva Cintra +4 with the well known Brazilian photographer and artist Miguel Rio Branco solo exhibition called 'Mecanique des Femmes - la suite' about feminility and sensuality choosing red as colour of love and passion.






The other gallery was Anita Swartz with the artist Maria Lynch. It was so so immersing and playful all about colours, toys and pop-corns! The sophisticated gallery was transformed into a huge container of pop-corns. I really enjoyed walking bear feet on it, hearing the noise and feeling the smell while inebriated by the colours of the paintings surrounding the walls!










To celebrate this fantastic day I went to eat at a very nice restaurant Guimas serving antipasto with quinoa and shrimps salad and toasting with maracuja' caipirinha! What a incredible last Saturday at Rio!




1 comment: