Monday, April 27, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 85

Today I woke up while it was still raining cleansing the air and the energy like Tobi Utuna did for all of us preparing our spirit to the big event on Wednesday!


I spent all day at Largo das Artes with Frado Monteiro refining the sound once more and matching it with the frequencies. I cannot believe we will finish by tomorrow just in time! The most difficult part is to balance each woofer to its own frequencies and spices/herbs. I don't know yet how I will hide the electrical cords probably with transparent tape.






Miguel Sayad  and Paola organised a fair well for my departure, on Wednesday night, with soup and a delicious Portuguese white wile! Together with Ricardo Castro, Sarah Beatty and Boldo Korsig.











1 comment:

  1. the wire is part of the exhibit why hide the source of the energy
    love you

    ReplyDelete