Thursday, March 5, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 32

I met Frado Monteiro with his son today at El Gebal Turkish delight. We eat delicious snacks and discussed more about the project we are constructing together while the son was getting a little bit tired waiting in the pram and walking around facing the heat and the time passing by. After we went to Casas Pedro where I bought a list of spices and herbs to test later at the studio with the speaker shells.








Then I returned to SabinoSom shop to pay and check if all the speakers have been done. Samuel Urias was there with the owner of the shop finishing the last speakers so amused to see themselves into the blog page. Frado is thinking to plan B and C just in case plan A doesn't work so we went to buy extra wires and research for extra items. The son was always with us almost to the limit of his patience! When I left Frado and his son I walked into a sewerage faulty system immersing one of my feet into the shit! How disgusting it was but how real as well, baptised into the poverty of the street!










No comments:

Post a Comment