Thursday, March 26, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 53

This morning I met Cristina Pozsonyi to buy her handmade macrame' bracelets. I though they were amazing and great for presents for Italy and Sydney... Cristina finished the last bracelet there with me burning the ends.








Than I went to collect the two woofers from Sabino Som. The shop was re-arranged and Samuel Urias was waiting for me with the repaired two little speakers!




At Largo das Artes I met Frado Monteiro and we finished mapping the sound. Now Frado will create the frequencies that will add a new dimension to the sound by making vibrate spice and herbs into the woofers. I will leave him working on it while I am visiting Sao Paulo - flying tomorrow - to immerge myself into Brazilian galleries and contemporary museums. i will also spend some days in the beautiful colonial village of Paraty where I will record some videos of the Easter procession.




While we were listening to the mapped sound Luiz Alberto appeared with Miguel Sayad - the man I met at Pereira Maquinas two days ago - just when his voice was tracked into the recording. What a coincidence!




No comments:

Post a Comment