Wednesday, February 18, 2015

LARGO DAS ARTES: DAY 17

Also today I worked all day on my project that maybe I will call Tidal Bore that is the actual Pororoca wave natural phenomena created by the meeting of two waters: Atlantic Ocean and Rio Amazon river. The phenomena is happening during the alignment of the sun and the moon and February-March are the best months for the powerful wave to merge! At the moment the ceiling fans, as metaphor for moving energy, sound and air, are my constant object of observation and amusement... I edited an interesting hypnotic acoustic video that I will show inside of a digital tablet. I would like to position the tablet at the entrance of the dark room as an introduction to the the dark room where it ill be projected a second acoustic video.









No comments:

Post a Comment